Update seedling problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update seedling problems

Ok so here is an update on my purple hulk seed that has given us trouble. The 1st pic is how I found it both Sunday and Monday morning. Monday I knew I should have done something but didn't until after I got home from work. Dug her up to find the 2nd pic. Moved her around in her pot not gently lol and today she looks like the last pic.
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Idk if she will be ok with that jacked up bent stem or not guess we will see. She has a lot of catching up to do with the Big Bud.
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

She'll be fine and you did the right thing by "helping" her get upright. Now the best thing to do is nothing and let her grow for a minute.

nice save.
      Space for Rent.

Comment

someone else had mentioned making a humidity dome out of a pop bottle for her but the humidity in my tent is around 54% both measured with the probe from my fan probe and another one sitting by my plants. is that enough humidity around her or would it help to add the pop bottle?

Comment

I kind of liked the idea just leaving her be now lol

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Sometimes the best recovery is rest. Young plants like that do like a little humidity and putting on a dome can help retain moisture in the medium longer but she not going to need it for much longer if you decide to.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X