Oh Ow, what is this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Oh Ow, what is this??

Fellow growers of the outdoors, (or indoors), anyone really who has experience and understanding, familiar to cannabis seedlings ~ Can u tell me if the centre of this plant is more/another leaf growing, balls, or beginnings of flower? she only 6.5 weeks old, of an outdoor, bag seed grow!

Looks like a curled leaf, not a pollen sac, but the picture isn't very clear...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Looks like she's just having a bit of a tough time getting that leaf unfurled. She should be able to get right on her own in a couple of days.

Comment

Ahh good news! Thanks guys 👍

Comment

Howdy Airies11, I agree with FBL, it looks like a new leaf/ growth nod coming out. Over all, the plant (by what is shown) looks healthy.
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Ok, so it’s shown itself to not be a leaf now it’s been a couple days ~ (why, how or even is true to be sexing at such a young stage? It’s stem wouldn’t even be strong enough to support bud growth I wouldn’t of thought) ~ To my untrained eye it looks to almost be hermi 😟 ~ can anyone make sense if this ?
            7wk old random bag seed seedling
            potting mix, perlite, coir
            outdoor only

Comment

That's a male plant
              You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Mr.furley Thank you! The sooner I remove him the better!! đŸ€ž The others grow female - Can I pull him out of that pot/soil, and plant a freshly germinated seed straight in?

Comment

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can but it's best to start with new soil.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X