What’s The Strain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s The Strain?

So I have 5 plants that’s for mixed up in transplant and now I have no idea which ones are which.

I had; SVF OG
    Jack Frost
    Wedding Cake

I think the 3 outdoor are Jack Frost or SFV OG.
    The 2 indoor I believe are Jack Frost or Wedding Cake.

The scent is very “weed” like and a bit lemony.
    Very sticky to the touch. Very frosty and hairs are milky white
    and buds are thick.

I cut a small branch and cured it and it went from bright green to
    a darker green hue and crystals cover the compact bud.
    Some buds were airy though.

I’ll post bud pics tomorrow
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EzPz; 09-28-2020, 07:52 PM. Reason: Indoor plants look identical to outdoor plants minus robust and tall white hairs.

Outdoor plants
    Attached Files

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear I’m not the only one to mix up my plants and have to fly blind! I started with 5 different types of mystery clones with no idea how the finished product would turn out. Before they finished I cloned them all with no thought process on keeping track of what I had, just that I wanted to preserve the strains so I could choose which to grow next after I had a chance to smoke some. So now I have another 16 mystery plants in flower. My vegging plants are now double labeled before ANYTHING else happens 😂

Clipped branch cured. Before pic.
    Attached Files

Comment

Taste and smell will probably be the best clues. SFV OG has that earthy OG taste to it, Jack Frost should be more of a lemony strain and the wedding cake will taste similar to the SFV OG but more like cookies.

Comment

It’s wedding cake for sure dense pine cone buds With dark green leaves and smells sweet.

Comment

Have you been painting in your tent? Also the plant you cut is nowhere near ready

Comment

Originally posted by EzPz View Post
            Clipped branch cured. Before pic.
            There is a lot of bug damage on those leaves. It does look immature too as MagicMike66 mentioned.

Comment

• Ziemelblazma
              Ziemelblazma commented
              Editing a comment
              Thrips, nasty invasion. :/

Originally posted by MagicMike66 View Post
            Have you been painting in your tent? Also the plant you cut is nowhere near ready
            White powder in tent in diatomaceous earth and I cut the branch because I wanted to see how the buds would swell up.

Comment

Originally posted by ChadWestport View Post

There is a lot of bug damage on those leaves. It does look immature too as MagicMike66 mentioned.
              Harvest in 2 days either way. Not by choice I’m forced to do harvest due to security reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicMike66 View Post
                Why would I paint in my tent that was a odd question knowing the answer would be no.

Comment

That sucks, another 5 weeks and you could be harvesting some nice nugs.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X