Indoor grow week 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Indoor grow week 2!

Hey everyone how are these girls looking, second week since sprouting.

Hey buddy. Im quite new to this and still learning, but going by the second pic the bottom pot looks quite dry. To the best of my knowledge coco(if coco) should never be to get too dry, it is very hard to rehydrate. And the plants are a little pale, maybe not getting enough nutrition? Like I said Im still new and learning, so it might be better to get some advice off someone who is more knowledgable on this, or do some research on the site. Good luck with the grow.
    3rd indoor grow in 15 years.

2 x Wedding Cake(New420guy)
    2 x Grandoggy Jones(Connoisseur Genetics)
    6ft x 6ft BudBox Pro White
    4 x 37litre(10 Gallon) Bucket Company pots
    Professor's Nutrients 70% Coco 30% Perlite
    3 x ES 300's (2 x V2, 1 x V3)
    Professor's Nutrients feeding program(slightly modified)
    ISO-Max 200 exhaust fan with filter

Comment

Originally posted by newbutoldgrower75 View Post
      the second pic the bottom pot looks quite dry........ To the best of my knowledge coco(if coco) should never be to get too dry..........And the plants are a little pale, maybe not getting enough nutrition?
      This is what I was thinking too. The bottom pot does look dry, but I also notice a lack of perlite in the mix. Perlite will help avoid compaction and also create air pockets where roots can get needed oxygen.

Are you using coco? If so, which kind? The majority of them come with no nutrient load, so the size that your plants are, is ready to start feeding at 1/4 strength, they do look a little pale. Overall though, they are putting on a good amount of growth.

If you let coco get too dry, it wreaks havoc on the PH buffering and EC of the medium, and that pisses off the root system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X