Critical kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical kush

Has anyone grew purple critical kush how it went how big they grew any tips cheers guys

I’ve grown Purple Kush and it was really compact and tight growing. Lots of LST to get it to grow out

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      got a baby one of those now, Purple Kush photo getting her 3rd set of leaves.

Yes, where did you find seeds of that? Not a lot of info out there on that one. They are a short and bushy plant that doesn't have a whole bunch of stretch when going into flower. It has a good calyx to leaf ratio and most of the phenotypes will get some natural purple at the end. Chunky and heavy buds, stems will likely need support. Earthy and sweet taste, smooth on the exhale. Typically reaches maturity after 60 days of flower, steadily puts bulk on with a little push towards the last two weeks. Nice strain.

Comment

My last grow was critical kush from RQS
      6 weeks of veg and 6,5 weeks of bloom. 5 five plants yielded 220 grams on 13 weeks ish.
      loved it ! Big yields, compact buds.
      how high it it’s growing is all up to the grower and when you flip the switch.
      I did a 1 topping and then just LST combine with lollipop and defoliation.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

thanks guys good advice as always got seeds from seedsman i will be grow it with future 1 and blackberry moonrocks thanks again oh and a gorrilla glue

Comment

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to know, thank you. I've seen Critical Kush, but I rarely see the Critical Purple Kush, which I've grown and enjoy very much. Seedsman has a pretty good selection of beans.

I’m currently growing critical for the second grow in a row. A few are starting to show some purp in them this week actually, although not a purple strain. Absolutely huge and dense nugs both times.

Comment

I have 5x critical purple auto. I havent planted them yet. I'm looking forward to them.
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

the seeds all cracked within 24 hours showing good tap roots also the clones i did for first time all came throuh so happy as a pig in shit

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Would love to see some photos

i put some up later have to get girlfriend to do it cant use them new phones haha

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I got to get me new phone too

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X