Is it growing good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it growing good

This is from seed within 15 days and i want to know if its growing normall or slow. Also this is indica right?

Looking good, doesn't seem overwatered or anything. Can't really say indica or sativa at this point. As it gets older and larger leaves, it might be easier to guess on it, whether they are thin leaf or wide leaf.

Comment

Never seen better.

Comment

Plant looks great and very healthy but maybe a bit wee for 15 days. Are you feeding it nutes yet?

Comment

• Giannhs
          Giannhs commented
          Editing a comment
          Well i mixed the soil with a fertilizer i have been making months now from egg shells an fruit leftovers and other full of nutrient things for the first days an i thought should start put fertilizer after the first two 5finger leaves

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’d recommend you get some proper cannabis nutes if you want it to grow and get something out of it. And definitely get some perlite mixed in your soil as Captain has mentioned, this is vital for growth.

Do you have leca or perlite in the soil ?
        If not this could be the reason why it’s a little small. The roots have a hard time punching through the soil.
        It looks healthy - but a little small in my opinion
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Giannhs
          Giannhs commented
          Editing a comment
          No its just soil

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Think this is why you have a slow growth.
          Perlite or leca is essential for getting oxygen to the roots and will also help drying your medium much better

Looking good. Need the 5 fingers before telling if she is a Sativa or an Indica,
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X