Yellow leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow leaves

So it’s Close to harvest time and a lot of leaves are turning yellow does that mean they need nutrients or am I not supposed to give nutrients close to harvest time is this normal

One plant is about a week or two out, the other is about three to four week out. The yellowing is normal on a later term plant as long as it is confined to the large fan leaves. Yellowing on the bud leaves until just before harvest is a problem. The plant is pulling sugars from the yellowing fan leaves to feed the buds. Looking good.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Thanks so much here’s some more pics of the other plants I have growing this is my third grow first one completely on my own. And I made this new strain half Gorilla glue and the other half came from my friend Woody so this new strain is called jorilla wood glue

Comment

Thanks so much here’s some more pics of the other plants I have growing this is my third grow first one completely on my own. And I made this new strain half Gorilla glue and the other half came from my friend Woody so this new strain is called jorilla wood glue

Comment

Those things are beasts and OldManGrower has some good info too.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X