The end...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end...

Tomorrow It's over, I see enough amber on them to close the grow room for a while. A heck of a crazy 2020, did a lot of mistakes, infestation, inaccurate meters and so on. And on top of it all the uncertainty of going to see my friends in the Yucatan... Well at least I'm still have a decent Nepal yield to make some hash for this winter. Anyway might as well take a break and decide for a second grow during the damn winter of ours.

Cheers,

FarmBuck
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

I hate to see them go but I luv to watch them leave
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Punny, very punny! LOL

You mentioned inaccurate meters, if you mention which meters specifically you’re referring to (manufacturer and model) it could be very helpful so that the rest of us know what to avoid. Can you tell us specifically what meter accuracy issues you had? Thanks!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I've mentioned in my previous threads but this is the one : https://www.amazon.ca/PH-Meter-Accur...NSVDBBCS6MQC3R

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! I've had one exactly like that go crazy then finally quit me. I switch to a Wiztech one that does water temp and TDS too. I only need to calibrate once a month to stay out of trouble.

Thanks! It never hurts to mention it again since not everyone will be familiar with all of your previous posts. I’m not surprised a pH meter that costs CA$17 (or US$13) doesn’t work properly. I get angry when I see these inferior tools, the manufacturers know they don’t work well and are just hoping to fool as many good people as they can.

Sorry to hear about your problems this year, but congratulations on those sweet pics, looks awesome!

Comment

I got burned with faulty PH meters twice. I started using Litmus paper. Since I have a well, I only check once per year at the beginning of my grow season. Works every time.

Comment

Yep it's time, they don't drink anymore no need to keep them alive.. But I feel they are gonna be a hell of some really good Asian girls smoke lolllll
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X