Bad leaf problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad leaf problems

Hello everyone, Im a third time grower and even though my first 2 tries went over smoothly, this time I have a problem and it’s not looking good. Every time I use Bio bizz All mix soil plus Bio bizz nutriens- Fish mix, Bio Bloom and Top Max. This time I grew mostly automatics (with 2 photosensitives) and outside so the first problem I encountered were lovely trips 😬 I managed to get rid of them with some Neem oil, I’ve cleaned every leaf manualy 😰 but then the leaves on few of my girls started turning light green and yellow and falling off and on some I have yellow brown patches also on middle leaves. I did some research and bought a PH pen- didn’t have it before as there were no problems- and my PH was 8.60- 9! 😳 damn. Solved that, last 2 waterings I added magnesium plus lowered the PH to 7 and added some more nutrients (usually I feed them every third watering) but the problem doesn’t seam to be getting much better? Am I doing this right? Few girls are at the late flowering stage so Im not much bothered but the other few have still some time to go 😬 some help please? Thanks

I really don't know these products but your the second one i've seen with similar issues using this product. I would hold off the food something is off with the mix. also pot seems small at this angle?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Dont use neem oil on your buds.
      Did this start with a feeding?

Comment

• Bananana66
        Bananana66 commented
        Editing a comment
        No man, I cleaned only the leaves, they were full with thrips 😬 but this leaf yellowing started around the time when temperatures dropped to around 10C at night with warm days and humidity went crazy high! Plus thrn I checked my water PH and it was almost 9! So the girls couldn’t absorb the nutes I gave them? Like I said above, lost some buds due to wetness outside, lesson learned. What happened with my plants is probably a combo of different mistakes but now I would like to know how to fix it so I don’t lose the crop. What are the girls missing? One has all light green leaves all over with a lot of yellow and leaf loss-, she still has around 3-4 weeks to go, I would say Nitrogen def.? 🤔 Few others have nice deep green color but with brown edges all over.. I m growing several different strains

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      I really don't know these products but your the second one i've seen with similar issues using this product. I would hold off the food something is off with the mix. also pot seems small at this angle?
      Thanks for the answer man, I’ve been using the same mix in my previous grows and no problem at all 🤔 Im totally bummed with what happened this time. The only difference I could think of was -during this grow there were days of low night temperatures outside 10-15 (septembar) and very high humidity, coupled with higher PH..? I actually lost some buds due to rot as the humidity outside skyrocketed! Now they live their last days nice and cosy in my grow tent. My question is- what kind of deficiency is this? Phosphorus or Nitrogen? My yeeld will be shit this time, buds are not looking great 😬 On my biggest plant most leaves are light green and many turned yellow. On few other girls only the bottom leaves are bad the top is fine. All even more confusing lol Pot size is fine, it’s a bad angle

Comment

With a PH of 9, thats very high and out of range for the plant, and that is what your leaves are telling you.

Comment

The problem is that you are loving your plants to death. Cut back on the nutrients, flush with water at a 6-6.5 ph range. After a few flushes, resume watering using about half your current nutrients with a 6.5+/- PH. Don't get complicated with this. It's a combination of nutrient burn and improper PH.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X