Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premature flower

Hey all

I started plant indoors under 18/6 for about a month before spring . Put outside about two weeks into spring and now it's starting to flower !!
    Anyone had this before ?anyone know how long the re veg process will take ?

So gutted !

Could be an auto flower.
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Seeds above , not meant to be !

Comment

shouldn't it be flowering now? your link says it should be finished by "early october at the very latest"...seems like if anything, it's a bit late starting to flower

Comment

I am in the southern hemisphere, spring had only just begun

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry i am not savvy on where were talking. Just a reference weed has GPS for how long the lights are on. Be it artificial or natural sunlight. If it's less than 18hrs during growth it will flower. My photos went into early flower this spring because they did not receive enough light. They reverted back into just growing weird foliage leaf was 1finger twisted. Took 4 full months of growing out to look like a normal plant.

Yes I have had flowers all year here in the north, everything, I went to 16/8s with added lights and still flowers. Spring harvest early summer, next batch harvest summer, next batch is near ready now. I cant say what caused this, but many of us are seeing it.

Comment

Every plant I put outside this year immediately went into flower. Plants that went outside1st of July started flowering pretty much right off the bat.

Comment

Hey soOrbudgal , when your plant reverted back to veg and then flowered , was it a good harvest ? Did you cut the early buds of when it reverted back to veg ?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X