Soil+Nutrition 1st grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soil+Nutrition 1st grow

Sorry if it has been covered a good few times before but after hours of reading it still feels like a bit of a jungle.
    To make things easier for myself with my 1st grow I have sort of landed on this stuff:
    I do understand that less is more when it comes to nutrition but this stuff with some Perlite added sounds like a good base.
    Any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated 🙂

Hello JSH1973 Others can weigh in on the coco, I have no experience with it. Can you provide more details about how you plan to set up your grow? Light? Ventilation? Strain? Photo or auto? Etc.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Originally posted by golfnrl View Post
      Hello JSH1973 Others can weigh in on the coco, I have no experience with it. Can you provide more details about how you plan to set up your grow? Light? Ventilation? Strain? Photo or auto? Etc.
      Sorry, of course I should have added that info.
      I am starting out with a Mars Hydro tent 2/4/6 foot or 60/120m180cm
      2 Mars Hydro TS1000 lights
      Autoflowering Feminized seeds.
      Ventilation I'm still looking into but I won't skimp on quality.
      Winter is coming here but temperature should not be too difficult to control in a small tent that is indoors in a room that is 16-18 degrees(Celsius of course)

Comment

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        "Ventilation I'm still looking into but won't skimp on quality." You'll be happy with yourself for having that thought. Proper ventilation is so important but it seems often overlooked. So is proper PH but again, it is often overlooked. Are you an experienced grower with other types of plants? If you are, and this is your first foray into cannabis, you'll do great. If you don't have experience, you'll do great. Lots of people on this forum will help you along the way. I have great respect for this plant. It tolerates my rookie mistakes very well. Welcome aboard!

I wouldn't call myself experienced grower with other plants but I'm doing my homework a bit with this project and also putting the few bobs into it as I think that a successful first grow will be very motivating and worth it.

Comment

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        @JSH1973...so true...very motivating indeed. One successful harvest and you'll be hooked. At least that's what happened to me.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X