Plant burning;urgent help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Plant burning;urgent help

I am growing in 4x4 with 400 watt real power drawn from wall. I am using coco coir+perlite as growing medium.
    I will be sharing photos of plant and leaves,plus Nutes and lights that I am using.
    i am using in quantity as suggested for tomatoes.
    I am using 2 lights 200wx2
    i have already flushed twice
    there are some blue deposits on medium which I will share picture of

Comment

Good day Ansh2910 - plant looks real good. I don't see a problem with the plant. Maybe fill up your pot with your grow medium.

Blue stuff on top? - I don't know - I get green algae building up on top of my soil - all i do is fluff it up and work that algae back into the soil. I guess maybe it's bluecuz your using coco?

Surely you have more in that 4x4.
      Good luck growing.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Brother,tips are burning see in the picture and eventually leaves are dying

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Transplant into new soil if you already tried washing the soil which is flushing the soil.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay - I see a little nute burn - does it go all the way to the stem and make the whole leaf yellow? If yes then maybe it's a root issue. Water with plain water next couple of waterings? I have had tips burn like that when I used regular molasses.

What is the NPK ratio on that tomato feed? I've seen it in a 20-20-20 ratio before. If the NPK ratios are too far from what Cannabis typically wants at a particular stage of growth, that can cause issues.

Comment

Okay,thank you.
          But can still anyone tell me after seeing my Nutes and lights picture,at what height should I hang lights and how to use Nutes,plus I water once my plants weekly and still top soil always remain moist.

Comment

• ChadWestport
            ChadWestport commented
            Editing a comment
            Pic is too small, can't see the ratios for NPK. Most companies will have a feed chart on their website.

And what’s the correct way of flushing.
          This is my first grow please help.

Comment

In short, flushing is running a large amount of water through the soil to wash out salt buildups. The rule of thumb is 3x your pot size. So if you are using a one gallon pot, flush with three gallons of water. There is a guide on this site that walks you through it. Typically this is only done in the last two weeks of flower or if you have nutrient buildup or Ph lockout during any stage of growth.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X