Hi, new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSH1973 View Post
    Seeds didn't arrive today so it will be next week before I get started but hey....patience is a big part of this right 😁
    Thats like a toy with no batteries.

Looks good man, always nice to have time to get it set-up proper before adding plants and then wanting to make adjustments.

Comment

Another inch closer in the setup, 2nd light should arrive tomorrow (same one)
      Seeds hopefully this week and nutrients should be dropping in over the next week, few little bits still to buy but since seeds haven't even popped yet there is no rush

Comment

From my limited experience, definitely plant training.. My first time at training, I topped and just pulled down and what an amazing result!! I sincerely say just start with that and I guarantee you'll be extremely satisfied!! I got 30ozs from 6 plants. (My profile picture is a pic of the bud in that harvest)
        This time I've had a go with manifolding/mainlining. It was a really long vege time though I had other problems going at the same time but now I'm halfway through my 3rd week after 12/12 switch and they're absolutely growing nuts!! (They're not Mainfolding Pinup Models but they're not too shabby either!! 😁)
        I'm just a work-in-progress.. The only way to get better is by experience.
        So I advise topping and pulling down. (LST).. Truly!!
        Good Luck
        P.s. check them once daily if possible and look to the leaves.
        😊

Comment

Update:
          Seeds arrived this morning so the maiden/virgin/first grow has now officially started
          9 seeds went into a glass of water this afternoon, hopefully 6 will sprout and make it into the pots.
          Everything going well I'll select the 3 best/healthiest looking in a few weeks time and keep going from there

Attached Files

Comment

Put all the seeds that sprout in mate

Comment

Originally posted by growell View Post
            Put all the seeds that sprout in mate
            It's only a 2/4/6 ft or 60/120/180cm tent so there wouldn't be room for 9 plants if they all sprouts unfortunately.
            I have six 3 gallon canvas pots that I hope to start with and work my way down to the 3 best ones, I will one way or another use all that sprouts for as long as possible, for my own learning/training anyway

Comment

Things are going well here for my first grow, I started with soaking 9 seeds and they all popped/sprouted during the 24h soak and 24h paper towel method, then dumped into the Coco/Perlite and another 48 hours I have 9 little baby heads looking for some sun.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations Daddy

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice work on the germination!

• ChadWestport
                ChadWestport commented
                Editing a comment
                Let the fun begin!

good job mate

Comment

Little more growth and I started using Canna Start yesterday, taking notes about ph/ec/ppm as well to have figures to compare and learn from, run off is a bit of a messy affair so I ordered a wet & dry hoover to save myself a lot of time and tedious boring work, just water the plants and hoover the waste up and be done with it, obviously I'll be taking some run off and measure as well here and there.

Attached Files

Comment

if u in soil u dont need to do run off u might get a little but dont feed to run off like 20% mate

Comment

sorry mate just seen u growing in coco

Comment

Considering that it was only last Tuesday that the seeds went into a glass of water, it's not to bad for a first time grower. ​

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
                        AccidentalGardener commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lol, don't get cocky. Mother Nature will deal you a head-slap in the form of something going wrong

Oh, I'm under no illusion here.... I know my noobness and inexperience can backfire really quick and hard ​​​​​​
                      I'll just start over if they die, I have more seeds lol

Comment

Hey new to indoor growing myself. I did a couple of outdoor grows to see if I could do it turned out pretty good and found out I really enjoyed it too.. So I took the next step.. my start up grow tent just arrived today will have it set up after work today. 36x36x72, 240w LED spider light 6in scrubber/fan. and yes my beans arrived today too I ordered from MSNL to ship over seas with COVID thought they arrived pretty quickly10 days.

starting out 3 plants in my space 1, carmalicious 1,Gorilia Glue 1 GSC all fem. Will post my set up pic once I get it set up...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X