Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How High Does Blue Dream Autoflower get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How High Does Blue Dream Autoflower get?

Really want to grow Blue Dream Auto indoors, but all the info I can find on height only says "Tall". I've read literally dozens of reviews that say the same thing! Does anyone know how tall these plants get indoors? 4 feet? 5 feet? 6 Feet? Taller? (Please notice the "auto" and "indoors" in the question...) My ceiling is only 7 feet high...

I looked up some online grow journals and about 30” was the tallest I saw.....no idea what training was done.

Comment

One can control the size of autoflowers - size of the pot matters - 3 gallon or bigger and you will get large. 1 or 2 gallon you will limit the amount of roots - thus one can grow that large down to medium or less.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Xena Thanks for the research! Seems like all the "tall" reports must have been reviews of photos that somehow got mixed up with the autos... 30" sure isn't "tall". I'm much relieved.
        @ Canuck147 I always use 3-gallon fabric pots, but if 30" is the highest an auto Blue Dream has grown, I might even try a 5-gal.-- not for height, but yield...

Comment

I don't have height limitations, but for yield, always keep my autos, any strain, short with LST. Under 30" including 13" 5 gal pot, though the diameter can approach 36".

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X