Baglady Update (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baglady Update (pics)

I was giving my lady her morning haircut (exposing budsites) when I noticed that there are no fan leaves left lol. About a week ago I was worried that I had no sugar leaves and my buds weren't growing. Oh well. Now my biggest bud is about as long as my thumb and all I have left are sugar leaves. It seems that you wonderful people were right again. When all else fails, just wait lol. I hopefully will feed her twice more then start my flush, unless someone here recommends differently.
    It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
    Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
    Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

How many weeks in flowering stage? I don't think she is ready yet.

Comment

About 7 and a half. Two more feedings plus just ph'd water twice will take me out another 10 days. But I can wait longer longer if need be but I Don't Want To lol.

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

I think you got that wrong. Its "whenever in doubt... wait all day"

i also think you have a few weeks left. In my opinion no fan leaves = less energy and overal capacity to grow and process water and food.

Comment

• Bikerstonrr
          Bikerstonrr commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your input. Of course I'll wait, but i want it when I want it and I want it now lol.

Here are some new pics of my lady. 65 days in flower. I have never been at this point before. I know the pistils are still white and straight and the trichomes are still clear but could some one give me an estimate on a time line. She is starting to get sticky, smelly (citrus and diesel) and sparkly. It seems early to flush etc. but I don't know. and my inner child keeps saying is it done yet lol.
        Last edited by Bikerstonrr; 02-01-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X