What do you thing about this lamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you thing about this lamp?

Lame cheap but you can probably get some buds.

Comment

You get what you pay for. Looks pretty cheap.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• willythepic
        willythepic commented
        Editing a comment
        I know but the comments of the buyer it seems surprising

willythepic Morning i'm having to deal with Viparspectar with a lamp i bought first of the year then only began using it in March. Bloom driver failed in August. I went and emailed the seller on Amazon told them i have 4 of their lamps. And 2 now have the same issue with driver failure, i sent one back to them Willy i save the boxes and all paperwork for these items. It's a bitch but important if you spend $$ and they go bad after less than a yr. They will fix it or replace it. It's taken 3wks of emails and BS but don't allow them to cheat you i don't care if it only cost $70.00 it's the principle and they need to know the product is a lemon.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I thought it was one of your old as the hills vipras that went out not the new one. Damn it might be time to check out the Mars Hydro/ Spider Farmer or see if Dingus still has that xtra HLG......

JDU i had put the date when i hung it taped to the lamp on top. Told myself when that last driver took a crap that next light i buy i place little note with date i purchased it. They are sending it back should get it this afternoon per " Alice " LOL fed ex. Alice told me they repaired it. Uh huh well it's going onto the porch tent not in my house. Yes he offered me something to use but i declined. I'm so dang stubborn hate borrowing others equipment and i thought i'd just purchase a new light but they said they fixed it?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Oops posted in wrong place
        Last edited by JSH1973; 09-23-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• buds73
          buds73 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, I'm pretty new here myself and also new to growing but i don't think your likely to get 4-5 10 gallon pots in that space. I have a 90 x 90cm and i'm using 3 gallon pots and the most i could get in there would be 9 and that is if they were side by side with no space that would work out as 1 per square foot. Others with the same size setup will be able to give you more info on that.
          on a side note you should have made your own post in order to have a better chance of getting a response.

Yeah I realised what I did and deleted it here :-)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X