No announcement yet.

Apologies to the community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww I'm so sorry for your loss Tersky. She was a beautiful looking girl and as long as she's in your heart and your memories then she's never truly gone.
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

I’m so sorry to hear that 💔please take care of yourself

Comment

I'm so sorry. ☮️

Comment

Sorry for your loss, IDK where in this world you are but if you are near Tulsa I'll give you some smoke.

Comment

• Tersky
            Tersky commented
            Editing a comment
            I appreciate the offer but it's ok. I am not really far from you compared to others on this site but still out of state just below you. I postponed my grow when i thought my dog had cancer as i though i was going to need to replace carpets but she lasted longer than than we thought and decided to go ahead and start. Just started flower a week ago so got a ways. I'll live man but it was nice of you to offer. Hopefully my dude will come thought tomorrow or sat. It sucks but thats life.

Thanks all for your kind words. I was trying to reply to every comment and like every comment but I'm exhausted so i wanted to just put up a comment to everyone who has chimed in and anyone who comments in the future. I appreciate the support and like all the comments. Unless you are going to tell me that you are glad my dog is dead or hope my house burns down, but i think we already got rid of those guys.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes sir come on back when you feel ready and join the grow.

• Yamkoos
            Yamkoos commented
            Editing a comment
            Very sorry for you’re lose, always hard to lose a family member like that

Man after reading this I know I’m one of those new growers asking annoying questions but was only met with respect and info. Ty for those that helped knowing it was already answered and I needed to just look harder... I’ve only met incredibly nice people so far so I thank you guys for that

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X