Yellow leaves on top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Yellow leaves on top

My top of canopy of plants is turning yellow.
    leaves are turning yellow from down and fresh leaves are coming which are also yellow in color.
    I am growing 1 auto and and 2 are photoperiods.
    All plants are around 15-20 days ols
    i am growing jack herrer,white widow (Autoflowers) and pure power plants
    this is my first grow
    please help
    Thank you.

Hey, do U have any pics at all?

Comment

Yes I have they are still there on plants

Comment

Comment

Broad leafs: jack herer
          all plants in grow tent are showing same thing

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            It's hard to tell how big those pots are and why didn't you fill it all the way to the top with soil? And like Tersky said it could be you need to raise your light up to allow more stretch between nodes but it could be your local strain of weed? Have you given any nitrogen type of food yet ? What's the environment your plants are in?

I dont see yellowing at all. New growth can come in a pale green. I am more concerned with how little spacing there seems to be between nodes. this usually indicates the lights are too close.

Comment

• Ansh2910
            Ansh2910 commented
            Editing a comment
            Please brother guide me after seeing the details.

They all look healthy to me but a few things that have been mentioned before....move your light further away from plants. Don't worry, the plants will "find" the light. The pots they're in should have been filled almost to top with soil. Lastly, what nutrients will you be using?

Comment

• Ansh2910
            Ansh2910 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you please reply after seeing my details.
            Thank you!

Thank you guys!
          I am using 2x200watt Led
          temp. stay between 29-31
          Humidity:50-70%
          I will share my Led par chart so you guys can tell at what height I should keep my plants
          I will use liquid nutrient of which too I’ll share picture,so you guys can advice
          currently light is @20inch

Comment

Comment

I am using 2 of these

Comment

There was a Nute burn so I flushed them on Friday and haven’t used any after that

Comment

Comment

I used them as directed for tomatoes’ as stated in above picture with cal-mag
                    1ml in 1 liters but there was a Nute burn

Comment

Hiya Ansh2910 we may come into a communication understanding to the problem your having i will try and be clear with my words. I'm by no means a expert but have grown for over 30yrs outdoors only 4 yrs indoors. I've made my mistakes and learned as you are going to do so please take no offence at what i say.

I think you did really well with recovering after to much Nitrogen in the " grow food " i'm not familiar with your product. So give a bit less amount when mixing solution as you know now already those are young. Sorry i'm learning C to F temp change. I keep my plants during veg. no warmer than 80f and keep the humidity at around 25-45% during growing. Big flux i know but it's how my tent rolls meaning the way i grow in my tent. Does your light saw the " true watts it pull from the wall " ? Do not use bloom fert. yet on plants. Look forward to seeing the progress of your grow. Best of Luck.
                      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                      indoor/outdoor grower
                      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I am using 2x200 watt,real power drawn from board is 200 watt per light

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X