Help with flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Help with flower

I am growing one photoperiod a 36 inch x20 x63 tent under a Mars hydro 600w led in 3gal fabric pots using foxfarm soil mixed half ffof and happy frog with added perlite, the plant was given to me as a seedling about a week old around the first or second week in July it has been under 18/6. I only gave tap water without phing when the soil was dry and great white mycorrhizae once or twice until 3 weeks ago when I noticed yellow bottom leaves when I started using the fox farm cultivation nation veggie at half strength, and 4ml of cal mag in store bought water and most of the yellow has recovered, I'm planning on switching to 12/12 in a week or so I'm wondering if I should use the open seasame and beastie blooms or the cultivation nation 2nd part flower, or a combination and when do I stop using the veggie? Any help comments questions or feedback is greatly appreciated

Hello and thank you for posting all the info about the grow it sure helps us help you. Me personally do not use so much product so i'm thinking it's way overloaded and does not need anything but lots of defoiliation and thinning of tiny branches. See the last pic with your finger all those tiny shoots just take up bigger branches where you want the colas to form their buds. They take energy away from the bud colas. This past Sunday great article about defoliation and thinning please read it. Your plant can be switched now. I'm thinking it is going to grow much wider and taller ( super crop it ) post light switch, at least 6" then you need to super crop.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I am with SoOrbudgal, I only use one product and use it sparingly. You could use some defoliation prior to switching to 12/12. A few weeks after the plant stretches out, defoliate again.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys I'm really busy working 2nd shift at Subaru factory cool job ,long hours.
        I switched to 12/12 today and I took out the scrog because I never found a good way to water and reach the back of my plant, maybe I'll improve my setup and try scrog another time, will post more pictures tomorrow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Right about the scrog gotta get a long neck water can dollar store? I got one holds 1/2 gallon of liquid. It helps having easy reach back wise and if you do it continually. Very popular car here the Subaru

Older pics through out the life of my girl

Comment

Yea I will be getting one from Amazon this week crazy to think I haven't bought a watering can but I have enough enough nutes for my next 10 grows lol

Comment

Started flower yesterday, took out scrog, feed and water. Definitely shouldn't have up'd the veg nuts shes looking burnt very dark green, probably high N, I noticed a few weird looking leaves I haven't noticed before can anyone tell me what this is?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X