Pwm help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pwm help

Has anyone used baking soda and water to get rid of powdery mildew and can it be used during flowering ?

Luckily I haven't had to deal with it, but it is one of the possible treatments.
    White Powdery Mildew (aka White Powdery Mold) can be the cause of white spots on your leaves that looks like patches of flour. Learn how to get rid of it!

Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

I just used a product called Trifecta Crop Control. I'm a believer, no WPM in days now.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Milk/water solution is working for me👍🏻
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Hi PLreef does it leave any kind of smell or taste on the bud I'm in the 5th week of flower thanks

Comment

Read this thread
            Two teaspoons of apple cider (Heinz Apple Cider Flavored Distilled) vinegar in a quart of water seems to have gotten rid of WPM I had been battling for many months. I was losing better than a leaf a day. None yesterday or today and I don't see anything new. It's not a pot plant but a good to know if I get it on one.

I have used the Trifecta right up to harvest last year, I noticed no taste in the buds from it, they claim it to be safe and organic.

Comment

Lilyl123 From my understanding it can be used during flower. I'm in about week 5 flower on mine and I'm not noticing any kind smell other than the normal nug stink. As for taste, I don't know yet. I'll let you know in about 2 months. Lol
              5x5 Gorilla tent
              Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
              Infinity T8 exhaust fan
              Technaflora nutes
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I use a product made by Safer's - Garden Fungicide - works very well and I have sprayed it on my flowering autoflowers.
                ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Has anyone tried enzymes komplete my hydro store recommended it witch doesn't mean anything, but sent the company an email and they called me within 5 minutes and told me I could use it right up to almost the end,if anything great customer service lol

Comment

How about you guys check what the ingredients are and see if you can make it yourself, stronger and cheaper? What someone recommends to me is Neem oil. Foliage spray once a week during veg only. I wouldn’t spray anything on flowers no matter what anyone says. I don’t think I could taste roundup on my food if it had been sprayed but then again I don’t know what round up even smells like. Lol.. Pretty sure they said it was fine to spray. But no thanks mightaswell go to my local dispensary and score.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                      CaptainWiese91 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Round up is pure cancer😅

CaptainWiese91 lol yes it is from what I hear. I’ve also heard spraying anything on your flowers is bad and I don’t care what the seller says it’s obvious they’re trying to sell their product lol.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X