Clip Fan Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clip Fan Recommendation

Hey guys! Does anyone have a recommendation for a good clip fan? I’m looking for something clips securely to the poles of my gorilla tent, plugs in (not battery operated), and is either UL or ETL listed. I would really prefer one that oscillates but it’s not a must. Do you guys have any fans that just work awesome and you love? Thanks everybody!

Don’t oscillate but I have two cheap ass 4” clip on that came from Meijers for 8 bucks each. Also I don’t close my tent so most of the time I count on the 16” oscillating in my bedroom blowing in the open tent.

Comment

Vivosun desk clip fan - 2 speed oscillating - clips on tent easy. I think they were either 20 or 30 bucks each. Amazon purchase. Inexpensive so I bought 3 - first one only lasted a couple of months - second one has been going over a year.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
        Vivosun desk clip fan - 2 speed oscillating - clips on tent easy. I think they were either 20 or 30 bucks each. Amazon purchase. Inexpensive so I bought 3 - first one only lasted a couple of months - second one has been going over a year.
        Looks cool but I can’t find anything about UL or ETL certification, is there any such indication of certification on the fan itself?

Comment

I have a Vivosun 6" oscillating fan the clips on the poles in my tent. I think it works great.
          Attached Files
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

The Vivosun fan doesn’t appear to be UL or ETL listed, but I appreciate the advice.
            Does anyone have any experience with this Lasko fan? It is ETL listed, but doesn’t oscillate (which isn’t a must)
            https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FXOFO7W..._xAEAFbMD4QR1B

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Amazon Basics were just on the news, esp for electrical issues. I Google'd and read Amazon reviews before purchasing another brand (see post below), the fan in your link has some iffy reviews.

• Cheesy
              Cheesy commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, I recently bought that Lasko fan and was impressed by the strength and quality of the clamp. Quiet too. I clipped it onto a shelf. Not sure how it would work on a pipe... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FXOFO7W/

Hi, not oscillating but easily adjustable and can clip onto a pole. I bought two of the 6", says ETL listed: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Thanks Puglover1! That is probably the second best one I found. I just yesterday ended up buying two of these from Air King. It’s a great brand, ETL listed, and it has a 3-pronged grounded plug, so I believe it is probably the most reliable and safe 6” plug-in clip fan as far as I’m concerned.

Air King Clip Fan, White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0007Q3RRU..._DJ3AFbQN0260R

Comment

Here is more information on that same Air King fan, from the manufacturer’s website (more info than the Amazon listing):

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X