taking cuttings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

taking cuttings

took my clone cuttings today hope they come through knowing my luck though so going to into flower next couple of days did some defolation and some lollypoping probably should have took more off but was shitting myself quick question in 3 weeks when i do defoiliation again were i see the buds starting to form can i do a lot more lollipoping and getting rid of bud sites for bigger bud growth or will it make things worse cheers guys

That's what I plan on doing with my autos. I use LST then lollipop them. I dont want no light airy underbuds.
    I'm afraid it will stall my autos when I do it tho. Slow and steady trimming here.
    Good luck, i want to hear older growers advise even though i think i know
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

why dont u top them then lst dont think u would need to do much lollipoping mate

Comment

I've tried topping my first autos with bad results, not trying to stunt them any. I've had really good results with LST only but I had a lot of under buds that I should of removed.
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

I always try and take all of the branches off (that need to be, low ones) before I flip, I'll also defoliate. About two weeks later, after I flipped them, I'll do another light round of defoliation. But I always try and have branches off before flipping.

Comment

Get her cleaned up before flipping if possible. They'll bush out pretty good after about week 3 so you'll need to do some cleanup but the big training and cleanup should be done by the time you flip or 1st week in.
            Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X