Short light period & Weak nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Short light period & Weak nutrients

All 12 of the clones I took from my White Widow reveg that I lost due to rot in the stalk rooted. I will be taking 2 of them to grow in the smaller tote to replace the grow I lost. Then I want to do another 4 in a tote in the large tote. I do have one issue one or both of these grows will be ready flower before I want them to be. I have 8 weeks or so till the first tote of what I have flowering will be ready for harvest. I do have everything I need to add another light in my room but it would put another 2 foot by 3 foot setup with shorter head height that might be good for the first 3 or 4 weeks of flower only, and in front of the left setup now flowering. If I feed the clones 1/2 strength nutrients and run light for shorter period of like 14 hours slow their growth? I do have the 19 watt light I got for cloning and could easily get another but worried that might cause unwanted stretch. It took the 4 in a tote I moved to flower on Monday 5 weeks to fill scrog net and be ready to flower. The next 4 in a tote grow is one I really need slowed down, I can make a veg go 7 to 8 weeks using topping and training methods so that make the replacement grow no problem dam I'm high. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X