Need help what is wrong with them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help what is wrong with them

2.5 month old Auto. Purple cow soil. 20 on 4 off. Didnt feed because soil said all way through . seen problems starting so decided to feed some organic fox farm and a tiny bit of fertilizer 2x now but it doesnt seem to help . How can i fix this. First timer here. 3 diff autos all same age 2 in flower 1 not

1st timer too, all I can say for sure is if they’re 10-11 weeks old then that one ain’t an auto. I’ll wait for someone that knows more than me for the problem.

Comment

Some autos can run that long. Usually if you see a deficiency and try to correct it, but nothing works, it is likely your Ph is out of range and has caused a lock up. Do you monitor your input Ph? If so, what is it at?

Also, how many days ago did you give it the nutrients? Not everything is immediate. The tips on some plants are burned, which can indicate too much nutrients. The leaf color of the plant looks good, very nice green, a little dark (which would be too much nitrogen) but looking healthy. The burns on the leaf margins can also indicate Ph issues, whether they be the input water or the soil itself.

Comment

My grow tent plant looks exactly the same.
        It was for me was due to over fertilizing. I flushed with PH’d water which I rarely every due (check ph) but like homie said that lock out of nutes uptake can delay your harvest.
        after about a week of the flush my plants were back on track for a healthy harvest.
        always a good idea to give it some B1 or something like Golden Tree to help the health of the plant or molasses to help the soil uptake of nutes.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X