X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This is pink kush pineapple Express is almost just as bad

Comment

If it where the pre flowers were, they can easily be picked off and sometimes, those do turn a bit brown, but never slimey. Are your plants in low temps with high humidity? If you do have mold or rot, it's likely to of spread from the clones to the other plants. However, I'm not sure thats what is going on, any way to attach pics?

Comment

Ah, I see the one pic now. The individual calyx that is brown, doesn't cause me alarm. Were you to see that in a forming bud, I would think twice. The plant looks trained and defoliated well, should be good airflow through there. Outdoor conditions can still cause it, but you've done what you can with the plant.

Comment

No there not slimy and idk its outdoor in Oklahoma city but the calyxs at the mainstem nodes wont cause the buds to rot when they build around the dead calyxs cause its happening on the clones so why wouldnt it on the seed plants

Comment

yeah, environmental conditions would cause bud rot. Once you have it, spores can spread to other plants or areas that weren't effected. Those calyxes turning brown can also vary by strain, similar to how some strains turn purple and others don't. Look in the threads list here, there have been some good recent examples of what bud rot looks like. Compare that to what you are seeing.

Comment

Pink kush i cut her down

Comment

Comment

• ChadWestport
                    ChadWestport commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ok, yeah. That isn't normal. Glad you chopped it and can hopefully make edibles or bubble hash.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X