Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get good vibes from growing, or is it more a "chore/task" to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still get excited every time I start a new grow and really enjoy the process of growing a marijuana plant. The only time I find it a chore is when I run a big grow. I run perpetual so when you have 6-10 plants in flower with another group in veg the watering is a part time job but I don’t do that very often so no biggie. Preferably I like to run 5 plants or less total between the two tents. To me that’s very relaxing, allows me to give each plant proper attention and I can enjoy the whole process.

Comment

Well that is a freak storm Smerft85 what a pain in the ass for you. Outdoor grows are not for the weak of heart LOL, farming is a heartbreaker some seasons. Hey i wanted to tell you we just get the biggest kick out of that show " animal kingdom " with the family of theifs and the mom is name " smerf " she is a awful mother.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Common Season 5, Josh running shit and Pope’s off the chain!!!

• Smerft85
        Smerft85 commented
        Editing a comment
        And the shit storm gets thicker! My best friend got raided and they took his phone with conversation between us that caused me to cut bait and run, getting rid of anything that may be non compliance.

Shoot bboyfromwayback we are watching season 4 with Pope doing his psycho antics. Smerf is not looking good
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

What a great post! Nothing but great green vibes on my end. I just started growing this year and it's exciting, fun, relaxing, educational and at times heartbreaking. But I wouldn't trade it for all the bud in the world. I love checking on my plants, watering/feeding, reading and diagnosing, just over all caring for them. It's relaxing for me after a long day at work to open my tent and check them out. We call this " stoner bonsai " in my house. It's definitely not a chore.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X