Question on trim outdoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on trim outdoor

New grower here not sure if I should be trimming down some leaves at this point to allow sun for flowering or leave them. I've read multiple things but they are mostly for indoor grows. Mine are outdoor but in pots. They are about 3 weeks into flowering stage. Any advice is appreciated thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Outside its not about light penetration, but air flow! I pull limbs down and tie them, remove whats needed to get good air flow, even use fans in the garden when the dew is on.

Comment

Thank you. I did get some fans set up due to another plant getting Bud rot a couple weeks ago. I have also been trying to pull the limbs down in order to increase air. I appreciate the advice thanks again

Comment

Rwise nailed it. Keeping the air flowing through your outdoor crop is so important. Outdoors, the sun moves over the plant during the course of the day which hits the plants differently than indoor grows where the light is always directly overhead. So thinning for that reason isn't as important outdoor, but airflow, that can make or break a crop.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X