Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

So I'm leaving on vacation for 10 days right about the time she should be close to harvest if I water real good the day I leave and cut when I get back will it be ok she is doing great and dont want to ruin such a good plant

Sounds good - i would do that.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

If indoors I have no clue. If you're outdoors in the ground or containers try this. Get a gallon water jug and punch a hole or two in the bottom with a small finishing nail. Set it out on a well soaked patch of lawn or whatever. See how long it takes to drain out. Then increase the holes or decrease to get it to last several days. Then place it near the stalk of your plant. It should at least help them for a bit. I've also soaked a bath towel and covered the area around the stalk to slow the soil from drying out. Cover the towel with a split open trash bag to further slow the evaporation. I've done both and took 9 day trips to Hawaii in August (super hot at my place) and saved my gals. A few drooping fan leaves, but they were going to come off anyways. Enjoy your vacation and forget about em, and water when you get back. It is what it is.
      Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

• Mazzariman
        Mazzariman commented
        Editing a comment
        Should've said harvest when you get back (if they're ready). Heck, you've been on vacation, breaks over! Get back to work!

Your plants are going to be drooping and pissed when you get back, but if it is harvest time, it won't set you back any. Does the heat build-up in your tent if you are not there to open it daily? That would also be a concern.

Comment

Buy a set of "watering globes" or "water bulbs". These are readily available on Amazon. Give the girls a very saturated watering prior to leaving, fill and place the bulbs and you will be golden. Get the largest globes you can find or use multiples on each of the ladies.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Dewey
          Dewey commented
          Editing a comment
          I mentioned globes I've heard different opinions on these have you tried one. I don't want to over water

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X