Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow queation

I have this seed from my stuff an i planted it.This foto is 6
    ​​​days from germination. If i put it in a small pot and give it bio fertilizer can i make it finish bloom in 2 months with temperature from 57 farehnait at night to 82 during day

No i wouldnt imagine so

Comment

If it's a fast flowering variety and you're not too worried about yields, you could be harvesting in about 10 weeks or so.

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        Its an outdoor grow an day by day light period its geting smaller and i am expecting the plant to start making buds so the winter doesnt reach

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Approximately where are you? Unless you are near the equator that shit isn't going to happen. It's the beginning of harvest time in the Northern Hemisphere my friend, early photoperiods are finishing up already. The only way to do it outside in the winter is with a cover. On the bright side it's not very big nor will it get very big so it will be easy to cover.. You need something like a greenhouse or mini hoop/ tunnel and you may have to heat it if it gets cold where you live.

Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post
      If it's a fast flowering variety and you're not too worried about yields, you could be harvesting in about 10 weeks or so.
      I live in greece and the weather here gets cold in two months just hope to have a small plant an give some stuff

Comment

only thing u can do mate wait till it gets about 6 nodes and put into flower hope for best mate

Comment

• Giannhs
          Giannhs commented
          Editing a comment
          6 nodes its height ? To cm?

six set of leaves up the plant were the leaves grow out of stem it will be diffrent heights mate do u know what i mean

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          No offence growell but that does not sound right.

what doesnt the 6 nodes thought idea he trying to flower 2 months what would u do mate

Comment

Depends on so many things. If it's a photoperiod then it will go into flower when the nights get longer, unless it's moved inside. If it's an auto it will flower after about 4 weeks. So 2 months probably won't be enough either way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X