Leds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leds

Has any one seen the marshydro commercial sp 300 series let me know what u think cheers

Ok so been ,thinking

Comment

What? I just bought the spider-farmer but mars, viparspectra and HLG all make quantum boards. There are slight differences in the specs and components but all of them seem to land in the same neighborhood. After those, you jump up a few hundred dollars in price, or as us old folks say, two HPS systems.

Comment

Exactly 2 hps thays right i was going to get the mars fc series the folding ones nightmare trying to get it delivered to uk unless u want to wait 2months but while i sort that i was thinking about getting brighter botanics 4 bar 150 watt light and doing a plant or two under it see what happens i useing 600watt hps at moment like to see diffrence what u think chadwestport mate

Comment

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          TBH, I wasn't familiar with that light but I looked it up and like what I see. Granted there is "binning" which essentially is different levels of quality control on components, but it uses the same Samsung led as the Spider Farmer and HLG quantum boards, as well as the same Meanwell driver.

The 3500k spectrum should be good veg and flower. The specs they list for umol/j and PAR measurements are impressive, but all companies slightly inflate that. The thing that is really handy is the dimmer. What size footprint are you trying to cover with this?

It likely won't perform as well as the 600w HPS, but it may give your garden more even light coverage. With it's narrow footprint, it would definitely add a boost to the flower room side by side with the HPS. Cheers!

Lol. Still see you are on that great led search.

Comment

Sort of mate i found a light mars fc series light struggling to get it sent to uk that what i going for just trying to sort

Comment

Well just make sure you journal it when you do will definitely watch the grow.

Comment

Ye mate cant wait to see yours either mate

Comment

Is getting the Mars FC imported much cheaper than sourcing a Lumatek Zeus 600w? Have you looked into the Grower's Choice ROI-E680? I think it would also have to be imported but it's a little cheaper than the FC here and looks just as nice with a bit more power if you ever wanted it.

For what it's worth, I began upgrading HPS reflectors last year to the Secret Jardin Daisy 100cm parabolic reflector and was very pleased with the light and heat spread. It's a bitch to get them in the states but they're easy to get in Europe. I think my last 2 came from Leicester. I have to pay more to import them then I have to buy new cables and rewire them but it's still worth it. It's a cheap but considerable upgrade, these are my absolute favorite HPS reflectors.

Comment

chadwestport i doing a 2m by 2m 2m tent for flowering and a 1.2m by 2.4m by 2m for veg but i got a 4m by 4m by 2m room i want to go in next so need to buy stuff i can reuse in that mate

Comment

alright funkybuttlovin i will take a look at them lights and reflectors mate let u know

Comment

ok funkybutt what size tent and how many of them reflectors do u have in it roie680 out of my price range nice light lumatek ye 200 300 watt thanks anyways mate

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                        FunkyButtLovin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I use 120cm x 120cm tents and 1 in each with a 600w HPS.

You're looking for a 200-300 watt light like the FC3000? Sorry about that, I was thinking you were looking at the big FC 6500 for some reason.

In truth man you should save some money and get one you know you will be happy with. I know I have talked with you on leds. Another idea depending on their shipping and your credit you can finance the same light I have at 150$ a month. https://aventuron.com/
                      I have also seen some places that will do the same with HLG lights.

Comment

Well i just want to thank all of you who gave me suggestions on light replacements. I would pull the trigger and buy one but i've got something in the works going and going to wait till i hear back from Vipar. But there are deals left and right going. LED good manufactures will replace the light if it breaks. Shit man just buy a light keep the box and paperwork and getting growing for lords sake. Give me your wallet i get you one yesterday
                        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                        indoor/outdoor grower
                        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

ye nice one mate i happy with mars fc just trying to sort cant save absoulutley useless mate have a look at that other though i just still doing research and looking in case i find something better in price range hows your light going just put up my 2m 2m 2m tent and ordered 2 hps 600w just about to put 3 future 1 and 3 blackberry moonrocks into flower also my 2 lemongrass autos are not far off just started giving them ripen for maybe 2weeks then a week flush that if i timed right got a feeling ready before that i know next time the breeder said 90 days cheers mate

Comment

• USMCnoviceMedical
                            USMCnoviceMedical commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's going really well like I said in the thread I currently have them under a smaller light. Dont need 750w draw for young veg. But the sales manager from kind called me the other night to let me know the controllers came In and one will be shipped out this week. Once I get that I'll move them under the new light.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X