Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    Tersky I thought that I cut the node off, hell I don’t know, like I said I put the blade of my pruners against the main shaft and cut, I thought it was as close as possible but hell I don’t know, only thing I know for a fact is if it can be F***ed up then I can F*** it up.

• Tersky
    replied
    So if i understand correctly the nodes you cut off seem to be growing back? I have never had that happen tbh. Are you sure you cut the nodes and not just the fan leaves? Not saying that is what you did but them growing back confuses me as i dont think that can happen...unless i just have never seen a plant do that.

Leave a comment:

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    If you look where the two lower nodes used to be you’ll see the new growth.

• Xena
    replied
    Thanks I’ve read nebula on the manifold, that’s where I got the idea from. I know mine isn’t a true manifold start. I have 2 I’m messing with and the other is a true manifold. Here’s a picture, keep in mind I ain’t no farmbuck so my pictures leave a lot to be desired.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Shankemdirty
    commented on 's reply
    Here is the full page if you want it https://www.growweedeasy.com/manifold

• Shankemdirty
    replied
    i'll need a picture but here is the guide i use it should look like part 1 at first then you got to let the plant grow a little bit.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Xena
    started a topic Manifold question

Manifold question

A few days ago I took a plant that was growing out the fifth node and after node 5 got up about 1/2 inch I cut it and then cut off nodes 1 and 2 (I took them off using my Fiskars micro pruners right up against the main stalk) now I have new growth coming out from where I took off nodes 1 and 2. I thought once I took those branches that all the new growth would be coming from the 4 branches (nodes 3 and 4) that were left. Did I do something wrong? If needed will try to post a picture.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X