The tide is turning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tide is turning!

Just went out for a bedtime smoke & the wife says it seems clearer..... I look up & sure enough- there's 2 strange white dots in the sky. It took a full second to process but the smoke has cleared enough we can see
    a few of the brightest stars!!
    A few of the fires are contained & a couple are out- most of the evacuation warnings are lifted & we expect some light rain!!!
    Crazy what seein a few stars can do for a persons psyche!
    Attached Files

Just hold yer breath bro there's a new day a coming.

Comment

That's great to hear. We can only hope that this shit gets under control soon.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

These fires were one of my biggest fears living on the left coast, the area was a tender box ready to explode into flames at any time. (I was in Redbluff) Luvley place.
        Yesterday early in the morning I could smell the smoke, winds shifted and the sky came out, sunshine is back.
        I hope these fires all get taken care of fast! Already to much loss of life and homes.

Comment

Nice to hear that..! Stay safe.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Not yet for us south of you JDU it's 0700 now here my eyes and chest well both of us hubby too are smoking to much smoke. Today it's clean the HVAC filters. We are getting together with some friends later to see how they are doing, we aren't gonna stay long.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              My chest, sinuses & eyes are shot too & It's not clear by a long shot but it IS a little better!

Good to hear JDU. Hope it’s over with soon.
            Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
            Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
            Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

That is beautiful! It poured up here last night and all I wanted was for it to go south to you guys. I'm seeing patches of something besides brown in the sky. The air will be funky for a few days still, but fingers crossed this stops or at least slows down the fires.

Comment

Sigh..... But not too deeply as the air quality is 2x the hazardous level.....
                Well the tide WAS turning- I seen stars for a few hrs. (& hadn't bumped my head recently)

Now I have a question...
                So I hung a T5 over the outside seedlings & 4 of 5 came back. But at 14days is it gonna be worth the nutes, soil etc to finish them? They & the 3 small plants in the tent pic all popped the same 2 days. The indoor group are a little bit more advanced lol & make me doubt the 4 outside.
                Opinions please.
                Attached Files

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
                  AccidentalGardener commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I'm pouting, too. Tides go in and out, lol. The air is going to stay bad until at least Saturday. But the air indoors is worse. Gag.
                  Are they autos?

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Its gittin old now for sure! Yep. All autos except for the Amnesia Haze in the 2.5in pot.

• AccidentalGardener
                  AccidentalGardener commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Then DOOOOO EEEET!
                  If they die, then they do, but fer sure, keep going! May as well see how pre-smoked weed turns out, lol.
                  Weed-jerky

Good morning from my home to yers . It is still dark out cause i'm a early bird so i went outside and saw stars for the first time in over a week?? It's a blur for me so bare with me if my dates are wrong. But i saw stars, and i smelt rain and heard it . JDU I saw Dingus last night went out for a beer and burger. I brought him a tied up GSC i needed to let go of cause of the cramped tent with only on tent with bloom lights. Anyway......i was going to put my autos i've got for the challange outside and i may still. My other photos young GSC are on the roof now they are 7wks from cutting. I've got the other large outdoor photos all under the canopy drug them under there last night when we got back from town. Man those rain drops were huge and so welcome. I can't wait till it's sunrise and i can see hopefully some blue or even clouds of rain.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X