My girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girl

yeah I know she leaves a lot to be desired, we had a rough start but I think things are going good now. Hopefully a small harvest in a couple months.

edit: forgot to add it’s her birthday.....4 weeks today.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Xena; 09-14-2020, 05:40 PM.

She'll be fine..!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Do I see Folgers containers in your pic?

A past Folgers grow

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah you saw right, I got the idea from a SoOrbudgal post. I tossed a couple bag seeds in to play with and learn while I’m trying to grow what I paid for. I just chopped them both, one true manifold and the one in the back of my pic a manifold with an extra node left on.

Originally posted by Xena View Post
      yeah I know she leaves a lot to be desired, we had a rough start but I think things are going good now. Hopefully a small harvest in a couple months.
      You got this Xena. You're getting better all the time. Keep us updated please

Comment

You’re doing a lot better than me on my first grow lol. Are you using soil or coco? Wish I’d gone with coco and also started in a smaller pot and transplanted. Yours looks great though, best of luck 🙂

Comment

• Xena
          Xena commented
          Editing a comment
          Soil....started in plain potting soil and transplanted to organic potting soil. That was a little bit of my early troubles, I think the organic potting mix was too hot for that small of a plant

I think you will surprise yourself in a couple months
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

First picture was 4 weeks, today’s picture is 8 weeks. Not the best pic but my iPad doesn’t take great photos in my tent and I didn’t feel like carrying her outside.
          Attached Files

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like it will smoke when you put fire to it 👍 of course you'll have to wait 6 weeks or more... pretty work

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            She may be a little fine boned, but she’s healthy!! And flowering nicely 😁

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Doing better from what I see from the pic

Don't give up on her. I bet she will surprise you. She just needs some love
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Week 9 birthday.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Look she's put her fall makeup colors on for ya. She will be a beauty in another month

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't give up on her,,! She will surprise you, trust me.

• lalaland
              lalaland commented
              Editing a comment
              Love the colours!

Week 11 Birthday.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn that's a very pretty shot Xena i just love these strains with colors that's one beautiful plant Really good job.

• Xena
              Xena commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal I really like the strains with the color too but it surprised me with this one, I didn’t think it was going to be anything but green. I’m thinking about getting more NLxBB, buds are rock hard and smell great (wife says smells like cat piss, I think she’s wrong)

My thai skunk smells like cat piss but smoke a whole lot better.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Nice job Xena those are pretty !!

Comment

Thats a really lovely plant hope mine turn out half as good as that mate what strain

Comment

• Xena
                  Xena commented
                  Editing a comment
                  growell Northern Lights x Big Bud auto

Those buds are getting close, how long in flower and when do you plan to harvest? My pistils are mostly white after 58 days of flowering compared to yours which are mostly brown. Good job!
                Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• Xena
                  Xena commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure how long in flower. She’s 77 days today and started flowering somewhere around 25-28 days. All the journals I’ve found for this strain were harvested in week 13 so I’m thinking two or three weeks more. It looks like mostly cloudy but no amber yet so I’m starting molasses feeding starting next watering to finish her up.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X