hello. quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello. quick question

i have colder weather coming low 50s and a couple day upper 40s and have a photoperiod in 4th week flower. what move is my best??? I really appreciate any feedback

The plants will stop metabolizing (growing) at those temps, but the temp isn't cold enough to freeze and rupture cell walls on the plant. If only for a day or two, push through it if you have to, but prolonged weather like this will really put a damper on your harvest. Speaking of damp, with these low temps, watch the humidity and check for bud rot. Give your plants airflow and don't leave big buds leaning on other big buds, they produce heat. Heat vs cold = mold.

Comment

Mine just survived down to 29° and 6-8" of the heaviest, wettest snow I've seen in years. I had 7' and 8' plants weighed down with snow to around 3', they are doing fine now, have a hunch yours will be fine.

Comment

• ChadWestport
        ChadWestport commented
        Editing a comment
        lol, you must be in Colorado. People be tripping out there with 90 degrees one day, 6" of snow the next. Will be interesting to see how many companies can survive that hit. Those that do will be getting top dollar from the dispensaries for product.

• Smerft85
        Smerft85 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, absolutely Colorado born and bred. I've never made a dime from dispensaries, out of staters that visit from non legal states is where it's at, and I have an air b&b next door, I'm sure everything will be alright!

• ChadWestport
        ChadWestport commented
        Editing a comment
        haha, proper. Legal state here too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X