Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does smoke from forest fire affect buds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soorbudgal seen oregon on news last night near salem hope u not near there on smoke and ash i think it will get right into buds sorry only thing that will help a little is wash in the 3 bucket method at end it will be like put an onion in fridge everything taste of onion if u can bring inside that only way to save them and no sun plus the ash will choke them keep shaking off sorry for this downer post keep your heads up everyone near these fires heart goes out to u all stay safe

Comment

Hey growell nope we are closer to the 138 hwy east goes towards Diamond Lake and Crater Lake National Park. They are allowing residents only to return to the evacuated homes. In our little town over 100 homes so far are lost and many small business. No one died in our area but others towards the north and southern areas have been many fatalities. We are good in my forested area just dealing with smoke and ash with occasional power outage. JDU he lives closer to that area. Hope that was OK JDU to do a shout out?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey y'all. Yes I'm in downtown Salem- safe from the threat of actual flames for now but we have been thoroughly smoked. You could package us & set us out nxt to the jerky lol. Havent seen the sun in a solid week & I'm shaking the AC filters 2x/day. Just East of us a handful of small towns are completely wiped out & more are still at risk so I'm feelin pretty lucky. Thanks for the positive vibes & please keep em coming for all those across the West who have lost everything. And for our friends in the path of the Hurricanes down South as well.

ok mate entire streets gone it not good hope jdu ok then

Comment

Good luck mate jdu it looked bad on news just stay safe that the only important thing is it the salem with the witches mate

Comment

• Mazzariman
          Mazzariman commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard that some of those Eugene gals grow shrooms in their armpits! I'm just saying...

• Mazzariman
          Mazzariman commented
          Editing a comment
          Or it might've been Eureka! aka The Armpit of Humboldt County!! Hahaha

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          I wouldn't doubt that for a second hahaha!

Haha pity good have got u to do some hocus pocus on my plants musherooms wow they bring back memories mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X