Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

What's going on with my plants they started flowering about a week and half ago then started turning this darker color. Haven't changed anything not sure what's happening or how to fix..
    Attached Files

Bud rot, cut it off below the discoloured areas and discard it. More air flow in the mornings while the dew is on (maybe add a fan). Trifecta Crop Control, said to be safe to harvest, organic, pricey, it works

Comment

Thank you so much. Think it must be because we had like a week of grey skies and rain and they are an outdoor grow. I shook them off Everytime it stopped raining. Appreciate the help

Comment

Yikes! Rwise is right, looks like some bad fungus / bud rot. Put a bag over the top before you give it a chop. Basically, try and reduce the spread of spores.

Comment

Thank you. I added a fan and cut off all the affected areas let's hope others don't get it. Luckily the rain has let up this week and I was able to get some air between the buds of remaining so hopefully I avoid this again. Thanks for your help never experienced this before. I'm new grower 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X