Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowdad
    replied
    Six weeks in and I think it's getting close to flower time. I'm switching when the tops get to 10 inches high so there's room for them to triple in size. They only have a inch or so left. I've done quite a bit of defoliation. As a newbie, I didn't do it all at once. I actually did a bit each one or two days over the last two weeks. Is it ok to do it that way or should I have waited til now and done it all in a day? Anyway, they're still healthy and filling in nicely.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yep those are going to get real big so consider flipping really soon. Nice looking plants but showing lighting discoloration from LED i think?

Leave a comment:

• Crowdad
    started a topic SOIL Sativa swirl

Sativa swirl

Here we are four weeks in and things are going fairly well. I've started training them at varying degrees according to their growth. You can see the main stalk curving around the tomato cage. The runt was bent over toward the cage because it was still growing, just smaller. It'll probably start it's turn soon. It's on a pedestal to keep in in the same light. I can only let the non-elevated ones get 2 or 3 inches higher before I have to get ready to switch to 12/12. I only have 32 inches! I'm told these Hawaiians like to stretch. So far I feel like I'm in control but that could change. I've only taken off three fan leaves. My philosophy is, if it's not in the way, let it stay. Sometimes I try just pushing them down under the more productive branches. As they continue to grow I'll probably defoliate more but carefully.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X