White powerdy mildew after flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White powerdy mildew after flowering

What recommendations can be made for treating white powdery mildew in an outdoor grow after the plants have started flowering? Some are just starting to flower, some are 3-4 weeks in. Don;t want to contaminate the buds. Found 3 buds with bud rot on 2 different plants. Cut them out and disposed.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

I used Lost Coast Plant Therapy. Spendy, but works like a champ. My outdoor plant is in flower. I gave her a good soak three days in a row. No more WPM.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I used Trifecta Crop Control, all organic and said to be safe to harvest, and also pricey.
      I am trying peroxide and water 1 tablespoon H2O2 to 1 cup water, seems to be working, so far.
      Air flow is critical!

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        I will try the peroxide.

I know environment is critical. This is outdoor grow. The weather changed so every night temp drops, air becomes saturated with water, dew forms on everything. They are now getting direct sunlight from 10:30 to 14:30. I'm starting to like indoor better!
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

You may need to set up a fan to move the air while the dew is on. Only 4 hours direct light, earlier light would also help.
        Me, Myself and I, we have more issues inside with bugs than weather and bug problems outside.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X