How much longer y’all think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much longer y’all think?

Bests guesses on how much longer these guys have?
    Attached Files

SoOrbudgal FunkyButtLovin AccidentalGardener just a few of you to bring in here....

Comment

You really want a close look at the trichomes but from the colors I see it looks like you are ready to harvest. I looked as closely as I can see in the pictures and it looks like amber trichomes on the buds but I can't expand the picture enough to say for certain.

Comment

You are definitely in the harvest window for sure. i would wait a week or maybe 2.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I have a jewelers loupe arriving Thursday. I was looking and saw some amber as well. I’m mostly curious if anyone could tell from the photos Because I’m impatient

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            hahahaha ;D
            You are definitely in the harvest window, you decide

CaptainWiese91 you feel my pain huh? Lol. I might take them down around Saturday. I’m leaving town to get married on oct 4 - 8 so I would like to have most of the curing done/going as in not having to burp every single day.

Comment

No idea how many plants I’ve grown over the years yet the decision you’re having to make hasn’t gotten any easier lol

Comment

I pulled that one plant. I have 3 more right behind it. Prob within a week or so

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a real beauty man oh man pretty. I would of wacked it and hung her you'll be OK

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sure it will be glorious.

mWttrs2 i have the other 3 plants behind it in flower. I pulled that one after seeing amber through my loupe. The next 3 I’ll wait for lots of amber!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X