Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bubba Kush Hydro Coco F34 - is that K def or light burn? Molybdenum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Bubba Kush Hydro Coco F34 - is that K def or light burn? Molybdenum?

Hey there GWE, hope your Mondays are blessed so far

Got home after a few days away and boy what a difference a week makes!
    These are 2x Seedsman Bubba Kush from Seed, topped twice and (badly and therefore not really) ScrOG'd running the full Canna range in 5 gal Autopots.
    I've been following the 'normal' feeding schedule, upped from light since these girls were hungry. For the last week, I've also given them a 1/10 dose of PK13/14 as leaves were showing some def.

Wonder if anyone could please help me with the following?
    1. Is this K deficiency or light burn?
    2. The pink/purple tint confuses me a little as this looks like Molubdenum from the GWE def guide and appears on a few leaves?
    3. Would a bit of yellowing like this at this time be normal since it's week 5 of flowering and they'd need PK13/14 anyway?

Otherwise, I think the canopies look healthy and they're getting frosty - I cannot believe how good they look and it's thanks to the community for helping me out so much.
    Can't wait for harvest but we're about 3/4 weeks off from the stated flowering time... plus 2 weeks

Cheers GWE

To be honest i think it's a normal look towards later flowering going on with the leaf. Correct the do need the PK more now. Mine is PK10/5 but you should still be fine at that level.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

4202020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for chiming in SoOrbudgal
      I'm worried because I didn't expect the leaves to start getting this way so quickly especially with another 3/4 weeks to go! If you're saying it's all good then I'll go with that

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X