No announcement yet.

This breaks my heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out for you in the end.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.

Im in a live TV interview tonight to talk about cannabis legislation and shed light on the way police treat people regarding. I might not be growing in the future (hmm...) but I will work for the legalization and normalization of cannabis to make life easier for others.
    Last edited by swegrow; 09-08-2020, 10:54 AM.
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw your comment about British Columbia - it's where I live and it's beautiful - 2 hour drive to Whistler where my hippy sister lives on 7 acres.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to make changes here while the laws were changed, I did have inside info.
      Do be prepared to give 'em hell! This helps so many, my GF used it during chemo and kept her weight up.

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 I would love to visit there. One day after the covid spectacle I come visit and check out the nature. Just hiking or fishing there seems wonderful.

I love that area of British Columbia and Whistler would be a joy to live around.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Sorry again mate i wrote about the tv program though u in usa but keep your head up u were set up from the start good luck

Comment

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you brother. I appreciate it.

Cant u set up another one some place else mate

Comment

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Im working on some ideas but nothing is real yet. Right now I have my focus on the comming trial and main thing is to get my woman of the hook, 2nd objective to stay out of jail and keep my job.

This was the reason why I left Denmark.
      it’s completely the same as Sweden.
      I hope the very best for you and your girl! i know it’s been some
      days after the bust, but anyway I feel so sorry for you !!
      if I still lived in Denmark you could get my spare lamps and things to start up again.

stay safe!
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        w00t Good luck compadre, hopefully it's as easy to get there as it is here.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck with the medical!

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice. Yea we have medicin cannabis in Denmark. But. It’s too expensive and the weed it’s not good at all. You don’t even get buds. You will get a jar where it all have been grinded. And you pay 400kr for 10g

ok swegrow keep going mate becareful doing interviews and shit i behind u cause if the police are like what the are over here if they get a hardon for you they hunt you till they get there pound of flesh i had with them last thing u want is them playing interviews at cout just be aware mate there sneaky bastards

Comment

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point man, taking it easy an keeping a low profile yes!

I got my medical weed, or actually thc pills. Could have gotten flower but for some reason they are schedule 1, pills are schedule 2 and legal to bring over the boarder. Those pills do pack a punch. Had a good sleep tonight =)

Just an update and a rant.

One yet since I got busted for my ~15 plants. Got a court date set for 30/9. Since they raided my home I've lost my driver's license (might get fir back late this year but don't really know. I hope.) also lost my job. Got really depressed and my earlier depression and panic attacks have been really taxing some days all day and night. This throw me into my old habits of opiates, coke and booze to cure the anxiety. I know that this is the worst fucking way to cure the symptoms of this but I got desperate. Since a couple of months I'm on a methadone clinic.

Due to addiction and getting my fiance involved in the legal troubles of a home grow, I now have also lost my woman and my house.

This shit is so sad. I know it's on me to not to drugs but anyway that's what I did and I have to pay the price.

Just so god damn frustrated and sad since my life was great just a year ago.

Over and out. Take care friends.
      Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        First off i want to thank you for sharing this event in your life with us. No i can't say i've ever experienced this sort of invasion into my life an the horrible treatment you an your partner have been going through. I do understand your saddness and hope you can come through this an conquer the demons. Do not let this take over your life going forward fight and overcome. Peace to you and i hope you will heal.

Man this whole story sucks big time. Just more of the same old oppression of the people, no matter what country you are in. What ever happened to live n let live n let it be? I can say that I have never had a positive experience with LEO and I refuse to even talk to them other than to say get lost. Best of luck to you in your defense. Try and get things back together. Don't let the bastards win.
      Last edited by Ckbrew; 09-15-2021, 09:48 AM.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

swegrow I can't imagine what you're going through. I can only offer my sincere hope you are able to rise above these catastrophes.

I CAN ALSO SAY - SWEDEN WILL NEVER GET MY TOURISM DOLLARS!!! Barbarians!!!
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

This whole thing makes me sad. Im sorry you have to go through this. I hope one day you'll wake up and this will be nothing more than a distant memory. Please be careful, I lost a way too many friends to opiates. I'm recovering myself. I know how easy it it to slip back into it.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I've had my share of trouble cops and addiction can't tell u what to do for me the best thing was kicking the opiates I finally did with suboxone the coke and booze we all been there but that dope will kill you good luck and better days are coming

Comment

Hang in there, this will pass, though it wont be easy
              Are you still educating for legal?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X