Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL How to fatten up my buds?

Hey guys.

​​​​​​Have an AK-47 regularis outdoor plant.
    She's been flowering for a while and she's almost ready to harvest (I would say).
    She's in a 50l vase, with Gold Label Special Mix soil, and she's been fed with Gold Label nutrients (soil A, soil B, Ultra Mg, Enzyme and Ultra Pk).

I was looking for a way to fatten up my buds, although it's already a bit late is there any way to make my buds plumpier?
    I'm planning on flushing it later this week. Not sure that helps in any way but after I flush it I will harvest it once it dried a bit.
    Should I increase the Pk dosage?I started decreasing the overall nutrients in the past week.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Thysanoptera; 09-07-2020, 08:32 AM. Reason: To add some tags

First of all! Good looking plant ! 😎 Rwise would be proud here.
    second when I zoom in on most of your pictures - I see a lot of white hairs ! I wouldn’t flush that plant right now. It still have weeks to go. This is why maybe you think your buds are not fat yet. Because what I see is that they are not ready yet.
    so you still have the time to apply some supplements or blackstrap molasses.
    my opinion
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Thanks mate, really proud of it myself!

These are really good news:
      Originally posted by CaptainWiese91 View Post
      when I zoom in on most of your pictures - I see a lot of white hairs ! I wouldn’t flush that plant right now. It still have weeks to go.
      Only when most of the hairs start to turn brown I should flush it?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        You should look at the trichomes for when to harvest.
        When most of the hairs are brown and curled in, I would start looking at the trichomes with a jewelry loupe.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X