X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manifold Monday

One of six. Busy morning
    Attached Files

It’s always fun to do this kind of training. I had a blast with my 9 plants, took some time. But it was a good time spent 😎
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

cool, hope you enjoyed. i cut out the lower branches too, only leaving the two tops on each end, and then repeat until on get you 8 or 16 tops. in theory, but cutting all the lower branches, you have equal energy going to the tops of the branches, making all the buds pretty equal in size and potency. Plus they look awesome!

Comment

Updated post! Don’t get blazed with your morning coffee then decide to do some plant training. Although the previous method would’ve been excellent if this plant was going under a screen later it wasn’t a proper manifold. I corrected the previous training by releasing the colas, I’m just glad my scissor hand knew what was up and made the right cuts. Got a little carried away with the LST’ng on the first plant. Once I finished the 3rd I looked at the first one and thought ‘wtf did I do to that plant’ 😂🤣😂
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X