indoor/outdoor uk grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indoor/outdoor uk grow

Hi all. Wondering if someone might have advice. I recently got Royal gorilla auto grow kush feminised seeds. Only planted the seed about 3 weeks ago but the seedling is still very small. The summer here has been terrible. I have tried to get as much daylight with a perspex bio dome for out door and then when the light dims I bring her in and put her under a 200W led bulb in the closet. I have 1000w led lamps on the way. Is this going to work or is the plant stunted because of lack of light? Any advice appreciated. First time trying. I have followed basic rules I think from research.
    Attached Files

Your plant looks fine - might want a bigger pot - not too big.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I'd say the soil, pot size, weak light and bugs are all going to contribute to a lackluster grow. Expect flowering to begin soon and low yield from this plant. Figure out and take care of your bug problem now or expect to have to deal with them again later.

Fix the bug issue, get some bigger pots and better soil and with the better light you'll be well on your way to a nice, bountiful harvest. You're doing a good job, you just have to fix a couple of things before you have a good shot at being successful.

Comment

Mine auto started to flower at 30 days mate

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I didn't know I had a bug problem. How can you tell?

Comment

• Korn
            Korn commented
            Editing a comment
            The small white speckles on the lower leaves indicate insect damage possibly thrips or spidermites. Easy to treat with some neem and pyrethrin. Don’t give up on her yet but do start another seed as a backup. I would treat the bugs, repot to 1 gallon pot with good soil with 30-40% perlite mixed in, increase the light to 24 hrs a day however you can until your good light gets there, fertilize once a week with diluted fertilizer (50% strength), and cross your fingers. You still might get a few buds and will learn a little bit more as you go. Best of luck my friend!
            Last edited by Korn; 09-08-2020, 11:11 PM.

agree with korn

Comment

Hey guys... So here I am from planting the seed around August 12th... My main lights finally came...its probably a bit stunted...I've been obsessively checking her every few hours. I think the insect problem has been dealt with.. I have heat, fan, reflective material. etc in the cupboard its kept in. I water it when the top inch or so is dry... looks small, but seems healthy....I think the first buds are developing... Its all very slow though?

Comment

Well i'm pretty sure she is a hermi with male and female parts looks like, need another opinion put her in the light and take a photo.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

She's definitely flowering, I only see lady parts but I could be missing something.

Comment

Cheers..... they were sold as auto femenized seeds...so hopefully they are or ill be sending a message to the company! Anyway.. ya live and learn!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm looking at the balls under the buds i blew it up as big as i could i'm still thinking hermi.

Gutted if they are.. does that mean its unsmokable? Only have this plant.. will I throw the other seeds away if this plant is hermi?

Comment

• buds73
                    buds73 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm pretty new to growing so don't take my word for it but looks female to me. The only thing I could see that looked like balls under the bud had white pistles coming out of them when zoomed in so I think they are just calyx forming.

• EmeraldIsle2020
                    EmeraldIsle2020 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for taking the time man. First time doing this.. so, hopefully! Have been doing a lot of watching and reading, so Hopefully next time I'll progress!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X