Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all!

Happy Sunday growing peeps!!
    i wanted to say a huge thank you for all of you who tirelessly answer questions that didn’t really need to be asked. Tersky, mr furley, soorbudgal, Korn, bboy, furnaceboi,rwise, growell and many, many more... your knowledge of the subject matter is staggering, and I hope one day to have your obvious talent!
    I have read the entire site several times, and it has helped me tremendously in my current state of ‘noob ness’. I also religiously read your forum to identify anything new that I haven’t heard of yet.
    By doing this, and watching my girls reaction to the steps I’ve taken, I’ve learned that this really is my life’s passion and I value all of your opinions on each and every subject.

special thanks to Korn for giving me detailed instructions on how to transplant an extremely root bound but otherwise healthy plant. I didn’t really expect much when I planted 4 mystery clones in 5 gallon buckets at the end of may, however when they got 7 feet tall and hadn’t started budding yet, I knew that I needed some expert help.
    i honestly was a little horrified at the idea of slicing the rootball with a razor blade every 2 inches before putting them in the ground.
    When I removed the buckets and held the very warm, dry, living ball in my arms, I was happy that I had taken your advice! I actually was apologizing to one of my girls, as I fell in one of the 4 giant holes I had dug, then I was lmfao, and happy I had had taken your advice.Didn’t break my ankle... miracle!!! Did cleanly break off a large branch tho, which mended nicely with a bit of help from my friend duct tape. They showed no sign of shock at all, and were obviously, and immediately happy about having been put in the ground.
    Don’t think these girls will make it to maturity before I have to harvest due to cold temps, but I’ve loved every minute of it, learned an amazing amount in a short time, and have my next grow well on its way in the ‘tent’ (10x14) I’ve built in the basement.😂😂😂 Will post some pics of the inside girls later.😁
    Thank you all!!!
    Photos of before and after transplant( think my guy was still laughing at me for falling in the hole in the pic)and the beginning of buds
    Attached Files

They look good though make sure you got everything u neecd before u start in door grow mate that mistake i made especialy that size room good luck

Comment

Ok mate i just realised that there your 6 day old plants on the other feed mate nice one

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion! I learned that one the hard way as well....
        These 4 plants were 4 of 16 in March when I applied for my license to medically grow. The wait times for processing the application is usually a month or 2, so I figured I would have it soon, and started hardening off my plants to go outside for the end of may.
        End of June comes.... still no license..... and they’re 3- 4 feet on my back deck.... neighbours close on every side...
        ordered a couple of cheap LED’s off of Amazon and put them in my basement on a sheet of plastic with an open window and and. N oscillating fan.( I am laughing at myself right now)
        I had height issues from the first day, so placed the plants in a semi circle around my new 600 watt MH/HPS lamp, with the led panels facing inward toward the sides of the plants, on the outside of the circle.
        Did i mention That all of my clones came with the gift that doesn’t stop giving?
        thats right..... the Borg.....
        and that my basement was the birthplace of WPM??
        in searching for treatment options, I came across GWE
        Thank god!!
        my license came in early August and I started dragging them outdoors daily to spray off the mites with water and treat them with rotating isopropyl/ peroxide/ Neem oil, while bombing their grow space with pyrethrum. After a week or so I decided to pull the plug on them early so I could start getting ready for the next set of healthy clones that were vegging in a spare bedroom upstairs.
        After a 1 week process of disinfection, Cleaning all surfaces with alcohol, then bombing with pyrethrum on a 2 day cycle I started building my new space.
        My current space is completely contained. Fresh filtered air In from outside, carbon Filtered from inside, 4 circulation fans, run off troughs for the extra water, dehumidifier, ScrOG setup.
        i put a test plant down there for a week to watch for signs of pest/disease prior to putting the other 15 waiting ladies into the space.
        Been down there for 2 weeks now. Just flipped them to bud last week, and they’re looking good. Still checking the leaves daily, but no sign of pests or disease.
        Learning by mistakes really is the best. As well as with the help of those that came before you. Would have been much easier if I had found the site first!!!
        Again, thank you to all of you!!

Attached Files

Comment

Nice little set up that mate when u scrog make sure u properly thread your plants through the netting to spread evverthing out i seen some were it looks like it just like support no point not that i know that much about it just what i read and seen mate good luck

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X