Is harvest around the corner ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is harvest around the corner ??

Entering week 8 and my Nepal are showing this morning at least 20% of amber, mostly cloudy and my goal is 30% amber.

For my Thai well they are showing some cloudy ones so let say a few more weeks.

Good news this morning after a 1 hour of examining the plants I only had 2 plants infected and the micro critters are all DEAD..!!

It's time to think for my next grow if I can't go to the Yucatan this winter.

Have a great week and stay safe

FarmBuck
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 09-06-2020, 06:50 AM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Nice pics! I'm new to growing so I don't have a lot of experience but I think those look really good!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well thank you and welcome to the forum gman420..!!

Howdy Farmbuck, The ladies look close, just need a little more amber in the tricomes (just my preference). The good news is (depending on one's point of view) that I think that I might just be able to drive up there in time to help with the harvest! LOL! I used to 'chop cotton' in the fields until Granddad whacked me with the hoe handle and said "chop the weeds, not the cotton!!" LOL!
    No,seriously, the look beautiful!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Lolll DW2 I like the way you said it... And one more thing mon ami, can you stand the miserable cold we have here in the northern part of Canada ?? lolll For me when I was young it was the weed sickle my Dad had at the cottage. You know the old way back in the 60's lolll. À la prochaine fois mon cher ami..!

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Farmbuck, the cold would be rough on an old southern boy (turned 70 last month!). It was not too bad, back in '82, when I was living in Alberta. I thought that I had seen snow and blizzards when I was in Colorado, but they were nothing compared to 'the Great White North' !!
      Be careful, stay warm, and burn one of those lovely ladies for me!

Amazing pics Farmbuck to go with your great growing.

I am in the process of purchasing what is supposed to be some landrace Nepalese and Ketama (Moroccan).
    Going to be fun trying to get that old time hash taste again.

Comment

Kool @JohnEmad last year I grew some Red Lebanese landrace from The Real Seed Company and I was able to make some Hash out of it .

From which breeders may I ask ?

I'm thinking of Kali Mist and AK-47 from Serious Seeds.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 09-07-2020, 07:48 AM.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X