website issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

website issues

has anybody bought something or know anything about a website called ali express it the only place i can find these mars hydro f series led lights so can u let me know guys or if u seen them on another web site thanks everyone

I have purchased things from aliexpress. Actually just got a package in today of electronics parts but it took a couple of months. Do they stock it on the Mars website?

Comment

My mate has ordered things from there before with no issues.

Comment

ok thanks guy the mars website doesnt ship to uk non of the hydro shops have i dont know why there quit hard to find dont know why cheers

Comment

• Xena
          Xena commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t know if they ship UK but I bought a mars from Walmart.com

i check them out only thing about us is the postal fees are sky high to uk dont know why mate

Comment

Amazon or Ebay????
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Mars-hydro.eu ships to UK not sure if they do the model you want though or how much shipping is.
            3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
            Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
            Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
            Couple of fans for airflow
            First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
            Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
            Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Checked ebay amazon no good and mars hydro eu doesnt have them how u work that out thats suppose to be the offical web site so its a bit mental thanks people

Comment

Might contact Mar-hydro.eu and ask if they can get it for you may be as easy as inter company transfer and they can ship to you. Just a thought

Comment

Ye man i might phone and try because that ali express says something silly like 40 days took me a while to decide on a light now i struggling ti get it sods law mate

Comment

I was looking at a brighter botanics 4 bar 150w full spectrum led 2.7umolj suppose to replace 250 whps average ppfd 798 256 leds samsung mean well driver £165 i thought it was a good light for price any suggestions

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X