Count the Nugs CONTEST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count the Nugs CONTEST!

So I have an experimental grow in progress and since the results are promising I thought I'd share it with you all in the form of a "Contest" to count the surprising abundance of bud sites on this interesting plant.

The rules are simple: review the high resolution pics and offer your guess at the total number of distinct bud sites along with any comments on the plant. I'm offering a "Super Sekret" special prize to the Winner/Winners! Results to be announced in a week or so.

Not sure how this will go over but we're all here for education, sharing and a bit of fun. Right?

Paz y Amor,

-Grouchy
    Last edited by grouchyoldman; 09-05-2020, 08:11 AM.
    My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
    I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
    Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Well I can definitely relate to your name - buds would be easier to count once they get a bit bigger - kinda hard to see them all with those pics.

Good looking plants.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

LOL a couple of grouchos LOL well i take a stab and if she makes it all the way 30 sites 2oz harvest wild guess cause you asked.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Just so I get my Number count in First I am Going to Say 49NUGS ...So the number 49 is mine thank you very much!...So if the Grand Prize is a Coffee Cup ☕️ I-am Right Handed.
        Andale pues ! I like cheating !
        Last edited by 420chicano; 09-05-2020, 05:14 PM.
        420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
        Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
        2 Lemon Skunk Plants
        (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
        CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

I'll play. Im going high, 65 sites.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

shit balls that's alot sites PLreef heehee
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

OK! We've got some players... Let's roll.

Here's a hint: look at the closeups, there are nine or ten Nugs on some of those individual wimpy branches! And every one of those nodes is exposed to the full Southern exposure sunshine as these lovely Autumn days wane. We're obviously growing outdoors, in rich living-compost soil and metered drip irrigation. Nutes available on demand, but I'm not seeing the need. We defeated a Borg infestation but dey daid now.

So, in the words of a celebrated orator, "C'mon Man," take another, better, look. High bid's prolly closest at this point.

-Grouchy
              My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
              I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
              Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X