Dianostic Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dianostic Help

Hello my Friends, I have a small clone that's well into flowering, and I may have a pest issue, but I can't find any. I have a small microscope, and when i look at the leaves, I don't see any buds. being that I'm 2-3 weeks before harvest, I was thinking of spraying her with a hydrogen peroxide / water mixture. I read somewhere that it would kill most pests, and is safe for buds, since most outdoors growers, including myself wash there buds. what do you guys think?
    Attached Files

My best shot: https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ms/leaf-miners
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Ya know i'm new to this bud wash for microscopic tiny no see um critters. So i best not say too much else the " purists" may see it as wrong to say for the newbies who read these posts. I'll say it again.........i've smoked worse probley in my days on earth.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Myself I never heard of washing buds until I read it here, as for bugs I use ISO 50/50 with water or spinosad (per instructions) sprayed every 2 days for 3 treatments (at least) then watch for them to come back,

Comment

Check out the website for 'leaf miners'.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

hi guys, thanks for the feedback. to me it doesn't look like leafminers, more like leafhoppers or spidermites, but i can't find either on the plant. being in full flower, I'm not sure what to use to treat. i think I have 3 options;
            1. molasses/water mixture spray on plants
            2. hydrogen peroxide/water mixture spray on plants
            3. alcoholic/water mixture sprayed on plants.
            I think I'm going to experiment, and try molasses/peroxide/water combo, and see what happens.
            wish me luck, i'll let you know use it goes!

Comment

I’m going to assume you looked at the underside of the leaves? At 30x magnification you can see spider mites and their eggs if that’s what it is. I was badly infested by the time I realized it on my first indoor grow. I sprayed with 10% solution of peroxide rotated with a 10% solution of isopropyl every 3 days through bud until I started flushing them outdoors. Then sprayed the foliage and buds heavily with water for the last week of flush to wash the sprays, bugs out of the bud.
              Although the buds never grew to their potential because of the stress, they finished up amazing well with no off taste or smell.
              i also bathed branches in 10% peroxide + water rinse Before trimming. ( read to do this in the cannabis encyclopedia authored by Jorge Cervantes)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X