In flour losing all leaves due to yellowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In flour losing all leaves due to yellowing

I have posted on here a few times, and most of the time the response is that it's fall… But my plant is going to be leafless soon as every week I'm losing another 30 fan leaves, there are not many left although the birds still look healthy… I am giving it big bloom maybe a quarter gallon twice a week.I have tried to check the PH but the local meters don't seem to work I need to get some professional ones… But how much is safe to lose is the only thing left is going to be the little sugar leaves on the bud soon… This is my first time growing

Look for bugs in your soil. From the looks and what you describe it is root aphids. The color of the leaves and the way that lower branch is weak in last picture is typical of root aphids. Plants infested with root aphids have very little if any smell. Water the plant heavily and look for bugs in soil and on sides of pot. Unfortunately there is not much you can do at this point. Pretty much a race between buds and bugs. Will the bugs kill the plant before the buds finish. You can treat it with hydrogen peroxide then Azera then B1and root hormone. Be careful too much peroxide or Azera will kill the plant in a hurry. If you have root aphids simple thing is pray the buds beat the bugs.

Comment

• Nicoleyoung
      Nicoleyoung commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone else said that on my last post and boy do I pray that it is not that… I just watched about five or six videos looking for other symptoms and they don't seem to match what I have so that gives me a little bit of hope… There is no weakness in any of my branches and no wilted leaves… The only problem is the yellow tie-dye looking weaves and on the right plants spots in the middle of the leaves… I'm going to check the pH this weekend… What about Calcium magnesium or Magnis?

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      your plant does not look mature enough for late stage leaf yellow due to flower. Did you look for bugs? Look carefully for a few minutes after watering. If you see no bugs in soil or on side of pot you don't have root aphids.

The leaves all fell off. Happens a lot. When they are that far along all you try to do is let them finish.
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Nicoleyoung
      Nicoleyoung commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for actually providing a picture! I swear to God I cannot find any pictures of a full plant in flour… Try it it's crazy! So I have no idea what they are supposed to look like but yours look cool… Is there any reason as far as you know?

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      I read an article on groweedeasy in witch Sirrius said his fan leafs seldom got two weeks old. I wouldn't claim that but I do remove a lot of leaves early and often. Someone said " I'm growing buds not leaves" Sounded good to me. Have a great grow !!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X